3/15/10

3/15 Weigh-in

I can tell that there is less *something* around my waistline. It just feels "less." It's a good thing that I feel that because my scale and my measuring tape are registering big ol' ZEROS as far as pound and inch loss.

I believe I'll see some downward movement in those two numbers next time because I am over being sick, I'm reducing my calories to 1400 AND (most importantly) I'm planning on five days of exercise this week.

At the bottom of my sidebar is my exercise plan. I gave my reasoning for my intended plan HERE.

I'll do that for a couple of weeks and then tweak again!

Pounds lost: 0

Inches lost: 0

2 comments:

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Don't get discouraged by those zeros. Measure your success by how you're feeling. Great job staying optomistic!

Roxanne said...

Well, I don't know WHAT the heck is happening. I've had more calories (mid-1700s) the last two days than I had all of last week!

I have been hauling furniture around and going up and down stairs for hours carrying books. I wonder if I just sort of responded to all the calories being burned?

My body doesn't want to let GO of those calories!

Tomorrow is another day.