7/13/09

Weigh-in

YES! Another pound is gone, the measurements are the same.

This may be just my body, but I can count sizes in 5 pound increments. For example, if I lose 30 pounds, that's equal to 4 sizes on my body. By "size" I mean 19, 18, 17, 16...though there are no size 17s. I have no idea why that is. I will not complain, certainly, but I'm ready to be on the low end of the teens!

Conveniet, isn't it?

Is that true for others?

Tomorrow I will post two recipes gleaned from my recent finds. I'll be trying them tonight, so hopefully I'll find some "keepers."

4 comments:

A said...

Congrats!

Packrat said...

Woo-hoo! You're lucky. A size for me is 10 to 20 pounds. This was true even when I was younger and only weighed about 115 pounds max.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I am SO jealous! One size on me is 20 lbs. I betcha, if I exersised more it would be closer to 10 to 15 though.

Trixie

Roxanne said...

I edited to clarify what I mean by "size."