7/9/09

Woo Hoo! (Post Detox Weigh-in)

Two Pounds! Yesireebob. (I also LOVE the Cocktail. Mmm, mmm, good!)

That's encouraging, no doubt. So encouraging that I'm all dressed and ready to get my exercise out of the way first thing this morning.

I'm back on the Vintage Diet now. I've gone through all of the recipes in the book that I'm willing to try. Now it's a mix and match menu each week, drawing from my "archives."

I've got another book that I picked up that is a children's cookbook from the 50s. There are some fun recipes in there. If I apply the same principles that are laid out in my Guidebook, I should be able to incorporate them.

Those principles being:
  • Have lots of vegetables
  • Provide protein at each meal
  • Enjoy a small snack in the afternoon
  • Consider presentation and beauty when serving the meals
  • Include moderate exercise each day
  • PORTION control!
  • Don't forget to have a little dessert after dinner

Did I mention two more pounds are gone?

No comments: