4/6/09

The Day of Reckoning has arrived.

I have been about 90% consistent this first week. I've kept to the meal plan with just a couple of slip-ups. I've been averageing about 7 glasses of water a day. I did NOT exercise, however. I pinched something in my back last Saturday and it finally felt tolerable around Friday.

(Drum roll)

She steps on the scale. She tries to focus from 5 feet up. (Why do they make those lines so small?)

We have............2 pounds lost!!!!!!

I dash downstairs to get the measuring tape. I'm wearing the same clothes that I was wearing when I measured last week. After measuring and adding and subtracting (my waist measurement went UP 1/2 inch??), I have a total inches lost amount. ONE inch.

Hey, I'll take it!

So, that's 2 pounds and 1 inch off my body. Hooray!

Now that my back is better, I will be doing the exercise I had planned to do. I'm continuing with the new menus, the "Budget Fare."

We'll see how things are in another week.

3 comments:

Mrs G said...

YAY!!! Two pounds and one inch, in only one week. That's great, good for you!!

Roxanne said...

Thank you! Yes, I'm thrilled. I expect better results this week because of adding in the exercise.

I have a lot to lose. I know that when you have a lot, the weight loss goes a little faster at the beginning with the last pounds being more of a struggle.

Anonymous said...

Good job! And now that you can exercise, you'll probably see even better results!