4/19/09

Return of the Re-runs


Does anyone remember "Summer Re-runs?"

Back when I was young (which is getting harder to remember each day that passes...), when we finally got a color TV (after having none, then a black and white set), we had 3-1/2 channels.

Channel 11 in Tampa was the 1/2 channel. The shows came in but with "snow." That channel had The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, and Dallas. Since we visually missed most of the show, we were happy that, come summer, we had a chance to watch them again in an attempt to piece together what we missed.

That's my retro version of saying that I'm going to "Rerun" the Gourmet meals. They were hit and miss with all the Easter/birthday festivities.

I want to try what I missed.

So, I will start the Gourmet menus again on Monday. Hey, you don't even have to wait until summer.

Let the chilled OJ flow!

No comments: