4/13/09

Week Two: Weigh In


I was trepidatious as I stepped on the scale this morning. After two days of eating party foods(thanks to Easter and my son's birthday being the same day), I didn't expect good news.

I stopped myself at one helping at dinner. I didn't eat supper. BUT, the foods that I ate and the accompanying glass after glass of sweet tea canceled out the benefits of portion control.

I am still at only two pounds lost, but none gained. The other day I weighed and two more pounds seemed to have been gone.

My measurements, however, had a total overall LOSS of 1 1/2 inches.

I will get back on track tomorrow. Today we are finishing up the leftovers and I'm not missing out on those!

This week we I will be using the "Gourmet" menus. They are certainly interesting.

2 comments:

Mrs G said...

After a weekend of excess food and chocolate, you did well to maintain!

Roxanne said...

I'm actually surprised, but happy. I am tired of the excess food and chocolate. I really am. I'm ready to get back on track.