3/3/10

*whimper* . . . I'm sick!

I've been trying to ignore it, but the sad truth is that I'm sick. I've been coughing since Saturday night and it has gotten worse.

I've tried my best to keep up with good food choices and keeping my calories at a good point. I've even kept my water intake up.

Exercise? It's always the first to go!

It's only 7:30, but I really should just go to bed. It hasn't helped that we've been reading about the Black Plague in our homeschooling today!

Or maybe it has. We have SO much more available to us to deal with things than they did then. I can't imagine losing whole families and whole towns like those people had to experience.

I'm grateful for Vick's and whoever now makes them LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Packrat said...

Please rest and do get better soon. Also, this mom says that if you stay sick very long, go to the doctor - even if it isn't in the budget.

Roxanne said...

Trixie--Thank you!

Packrat--Yes, Ma'am! ;o)